[Gvsig_english] a question on how to use the new I18-extension

roser soler_rossig at gva.es
Thu Oct 22 09:17:56 CEST 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

When I tested this I used a normal texteditor (Kate) and it didn't cause
me any problem in spanish,
When you use the gedit application in other situations does it recognise
the german umlauts? I mean, the problem is just with the gvsig files?
Perhaps you could try with another text editor....
Sorry for not being of much help
best regards
roser