[Gvsig_english] Code Question - raster layers

Aldo Stracquadanio aldo.strac at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:32:58 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

I'm reading the phoneME Mobile source code, but I can't understand
something about the WKFRasterDriver: if there is no support for
AffineTransform in CDC, how do you obtain a "shear" effect using only
scaling-translation operations? I can't figure it out and, as well,
the raster layer visualization is not working at all on my
installation: in my opinion there is some problem with the asynchronus
behaviour of the Image.getScaledInstance method since I get a "Cannot
resample (down)".

Can someone help me understanding?
Thank's all, Aldo Stracquadanio.