[Gvsig_english] reprojection from epsg 4326 to 23030

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Apr 7 23:24:40 CEST 2010

Hello, Manuel

We have seen sometimes problems when a new shapefile is created, if the original DBF file has null or corrupt or unexpected values. Perhaps the log files have some info about what is going on. Find the most recent log file under:

/ home / [user] / gvSIG /

and send it to the list in a zip file.

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio