[Gvsig_english] QUESTION gvSIG 1.9 (BN 1253) -- Java File Chooser Options

Simon Cropper scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Mon Apr 12 13:08:50 CEST 2010

Fran,

I know about this bug.

What I can't understand is that if this is a problem for all gvSIG users
and everyone else that uses programs that use Java Swing, why is this
still a bug after so long?

Why are people so tolerant? If everyone registered a complaint with
Sun/Oracle, maybe the error would be fixed.

Cheers Simon

        Simon Cropper
        Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd
        P.O. Box 160 Sunshine VIC 3020