[Gvsig_english] GvSIG mobile 0.2 "add vertex using GPS"

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Wed Apr 28 14:19:27 CEST 2010

Hello,
Yes, that message is wrong, sorry. It should say something like 'select the geometry type that corresponds to the type of the layer'.

If your layer is of type POINT, click on the button with a point in the editing tool bar, and it will remain as selected (yellow), then it should work (see attached image)

Regards

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)