[Gvsig_english] Catalogues of public property - "passports"

Jan Zvonik jan.zvonik at geosense.cz
Mon Aug 9 11:26:39 CEST 2010

Hello,

last month I posted a question regarding possibility to create "passports"
of municipal property in gvSIG. I was asked what do I mean by "passport". It
is aatalogue of property of one kind, with aibutes, logicaly categorized and
sorted, the items can be searched and filtered and there is a possibility of
print output of such list together with map. It helps municipalities to
manage their property and have a good overview of their assets.

Example of such catalogues are roads, public lighting, public mobiliary and
many more.

The key is to have a good overview of situation and possibility to print the
information in a well-arranged way. Does anyone have experience with print
output of sets of data in gvSIG?

Thank you very much

Jan Zvoník