[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile: point symbol dimensioning

Enrico Guastaldi enrico.guastaldi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:49:43 CET 2010

Dear list,
I'm using gvSIG Mobile pilot 0.2 on a Pocket PC with Windows Mobile 5.

I wonder if is it possible to change the dimension of symbol. This is
because I changed the symbol (from 1 to 9), but the nothing happens on the
view.
In fact, changing the symbol properties, just the point/line/polygon color
can be changed.

Changing the dimension of points is very important, especially for the
points when they are over a raster layer, like a satellite image.

Does anyone know any hint for this?

Cheers,

Enrico Guastaldi.