[Gvsig_english] Raster support on GVSIG

Edson Campos da Cunha Edson_Cunha at coffey.com
Wed Feb 10 13:22:18 CET 2010

Hi volks,

I have just started working with GVSIG on the last few days.

I need to display georeferenced images on GVSIG. Is there any reference
documentation about that, preferable with some examples?

A coworker on my job tested successfully image displaying in GVSIG with
ECW files. The problem is that I must generate the images with GeoMedia
WebMap and it does not support ECW exporting. It exports to CGM, JPG,
PNG and SVG. My doubt precisely is: what kinds of additional files must
I use so that GVSIG can display images such as PNG or JPG in the correct
position on the map?

Any help will be appreciated

Best regards,

EDSON CUNHA
Analista de Sistemas

Coffey Information
Av Afonso Pena 3924 conj 206 - Bairro Cruzeiro
Belo Horizonte - MG - Brasil - CEP 30.130-009
T +55 31 2104 2196 F +55 31 2104 2105
coffey.com <http://coffey.com/>