[Gvsig_english] Installing sextante _en-0.5

Simon Cropper (Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd) scropper at botanicusaustralia.com.au
Thu Feb 11 22:23:25 CET 2010

Nacho,

Note that the main problem with the Sextante installation is that
Sextante uses JRE 1.6 and gvSIG uses JRE 1.5. If you follow the attached
instructions you can get the two to talk on Windows. I am preparing an
Ubuntu Version soon, but essentially the steps are the same.

https://gvsig.org/web/projects/contrib/community-doc/pub/test-docs/getting-sextante-0-5-to-work-with-gvsig-version-1-9-bn-1253/

Cheers Simon

Simon Cropper
Botanicus Australia Pty Ltd