[Gvsig_english] NavTable 0.4.1 manual: missing image

silvio grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Mon Jan 25 08:49:32 CET 2010

Hi Pablo,

Pablo Sanxiao wrote:
>the right thing would be to create an example form more simple to
> be translated and used in the manuals.

Ok. Thanks a lot for your explanation.

As soon as the manual is finished we will send it to you.
Antonio and I are proof-reading it.
We wrote it with OpenOffice 3.1.
It is a bit longer than the Spanish one because it has more images.
Together with the manual, we will send you the text_it properties file with the Italian strings translated.

All in all, NavTable is really a GREAT piece of software :-)

Best regards,

Silvio