[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 3D: two questions

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 10:59:22 CET 2010

Hi Simon,

> Thanks a lot.
> Video tutorials are really useful right now. As a consequence, keep them
> coming :-)
> When Antonio Falciano and I translated the NavTable manual into Italian the
> video available in the web-page of NavTable was really useful for getting
> us
> started :-)

I have just uploaded the videotutorial ot the blog[1]. Hope it is useful,
comments are wellcome.

> Ok, now it works as expected.
> I have decided to always use it :-)

At home, I am testing gvSIG 3D (gvSIG 1.9) on Windows xp home edition sp2
> and everything works fine.
> All labels are ok.
> I have 2 giga of Ram ddr2; my cpu is a "Centrino Duo" 1,83 GHz; 256 Mb ATI
> graphic card
> All in all, gvSIG is fast enough. I can't complain :-)

These are great news!! :), but for sure you will find bugs when you test it
widely. ;).

> To sum up, I must confess it is really "incredible" to have such an
> extension.
> I didn't tested it a lot so far but, in all truth, I can't still believe
> this extension is available for free :-)
> I DO think gvSIG 2 is going to be a WONDERFUL software.
> Thanks a lot for working on it!

Thank you very much for your kind words, they make us feel motivated.

[1]http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com

Cheers.

> Best regards,
>
> Silvio

Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es