[Gvsig_english] [Sextante-users] gvSIG bindings (nightly build)

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 28 10:42:35 CET 2010

Il 28/01/2010 10.17, G. Allegri ha scritto:
>> An helpful alternative is to install Sextante 0.5 directly on gvSIG OADE
>> 2010, as Victor Olaya suggested.
>
> You've mentioned gvSIG OADE. I'm trying to download the code patches
> from http://88.208.250.116/gvsig-oade-mods-1.0.0.tar.gz, but it
> doesn't work for me...
> After a few lines I read "We have made no modifications to the Java
> source code of gvSIG", but in the product description there is
> "Heavily reworked and improved menu structure, keyboard shortcuts and
> layer context menus", so I was curious to know how can this be made
> without touching the source code.

Giovanni,
you can succesfully install Sextante 0.5 on gvSIG OADE 2010 beta [1],
not on code patches! Before installing Sextante, although you have to
delete the es.unex.sextante folder before. Hope this helps!
In the next release, Sextante 0.5 would be be included directly.

Cheers,
Antonio

[1] http://oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsigoade2010beta

--