[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.10 beta available

comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es comunicacion_gvsig at gva.es
Thu Jul 8 17:45:04 CEST 2010

gvSIG 1.10 beta has been released, so its stabilisation process starts now.

This official gvSIG version can be found at the Downloads section of
the website [1].

Hereby, we would like to encourage you to participate in the
stabilisation process. We?ll be very thankful if you give it a try and
report to us any error you find or any suggestion you consider
interesting by opening an issue on the corresponding tracker (bug or
feature request). You?ll find instructions about this in [2] (some
documents are still only in Spanish, sorry). We remind you that we?re
talking about an unstable release so we recommend you to use it only
in a testing scenario.

New features of this version:
    - gvSIG 1.9 bug fixes
    - Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatibility
    - Binaries compilation for JVM 1.6 (with JVM 1.5 compatibility)
    - Sextante extension integration (latest version)
    - NavTable extension integration (latest version)
    - Pie and bar chart legend

[1]
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.10/downloads
[2] http://www.gvsig.org/web/docusr/doctesting/interesting-links-for-testers/