[Gvsig_english] error raster layer

Claudio cla.schifani at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 21:50:18 CEST 2010

Thanks for your answer!
One year ago Itry to update my macos from leopard to snow leopard and
I had some problem...fortunately I had a time machine backup...
So I have my Leopard with developer setting and more. So  I prefer to
keep my leopard...

I think to change the OADE raster library with raster library of my
older gvSIG 1.9, is it possible?

It is helpful for other leopard users.

thanks again

Claudio