[Gvsig_english] Problems opening image files in GV sig

Gonçalo Varela varelagoncalo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 19:21:27 CEST 2010

I, my name is Varela

I downloaded first GV sig 1.9 (and extension), but in this program i can
not open ecw files.
Then I downloaded GV sig OA Digital Edition  2010 but now with this
version i can not open image files such as .tiff; .sid; .ecw.
I work with MS Vista, and when i try to add image files the message "error
I think this version of GV sig (DE 2010) already have the 3D extension, so
the problem should not be this.
 Now i can only open Shape files.

Can someone help me with this two problems? Opening ECW files in GV sig 1.9,
and open any image files in GV sig DE 2010.

thank you

varelagoncalo en gmail.com