[Gvsig_english] [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.gvsig:gvsig-base-pom:pom: 2.0-SNAPSHOT

Cèsar Ordiñana cordin at disid.com
Sat May 8 11:38:25 CEST 2010

Hi Luca,

To checkout and compile what we call the gvSIG core projects you must
perform first the steps of the page "Cómo montar un workspace de gvSIG
para Eclipse" (How to create a gvSIG workspace for Eclipse) [1]

Once you finish those steps, you will be able to compile and run gvSIG
as explained in the document you where following before.

In any case, don't hesitate to ask for help if you find any problem
following the steps of the page [1].

Also, next week we are going to try to create a developer's gvSIG 2.0
build, so anyone who wants to develop for gvSIG 2.0 doesn't need to
compile the gvSIG core by himself. We'll also update the gvSIG 2.0
developer's guide to explain better how to work with this scenario.

[1]
http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/docs/devel/gvsig-devel-guide/2.0.0/trabajar-con-el-nucleo-de-gvsig/gvsig-compilation/initial-configuration/howto-create-eclipse-workspace

Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect