[Gvsig_english] gvSIG, pdf and svg and... inkscape

Wolfgang Qual wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Thu Nov 25 14:27:43 CET 2010

Dear list,

some time ago, we were discussing about possible output-formats for
gvSIG. We were also talking about inkscape and the necessity of a
svg-outputformat. Today, I found an interesting page where pdf-svg
conversion is described. [1]
After installing pstoedit, I was able to create a svg-file which can be
successfully loaded into inkscape for further editing. However, page
format is not set correctly in inkscape. It all looks a bit strange (as
you may see in the attached screenshot). Anyway, it might be intersting
for you maybe someone is willing to do further experiments. What do you
think?

[1] http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Current_PDF_Support

--
Wolfgang Qual

Landeshauptstadt München
Referat für Gesundheit und Umwelt
Umweltschutz, Umweltvorsorge
RGU-UW 11
Team Klimaschutz, Energie

Bayerstraße 28a
80335 München

Telefon:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 17
Telefax:  +49 - 89 - 233 - 4 77 05
E-Mail:   wolfgang.qual at muenchen.de
Internet: http://www.muenchen.de/rgu

Bitte beachten Sie die Hinweise zur elektronischen
Kommunikation mit der Landeshauptstadt München:
http://www.muenchen.de/ekomm