[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mobile workspace - getting "WMS image error" after trying to load files from WMS

Schoolmeesters schoolmeesters at gmx.de
Fri Oct 1 13:28:10 CEST 2010

  Hello,

the log file does not tell me anything about the error. However, I've
found the error message in "WmsRasterDriver.java" - the image seems to
be NULL? so without content. But the server exists.

I've realized that the error does NOT appear each time, but if I load an
error image and won't delete it, the error will appear again and again
and won't show any wms.

The error image example was from:
http://www.gis.nrw.de/wms/DGM50?REQUEST=GetCapabilities&VERSION=1.1.0&SERVICE=WMS

Following example does work without problems:
http://132.156.10.87/cgi-bin/atlaswms_en?REQUEST=GetCapabilities

Nevertheless, I should get a logger message, shouldn't I?

I've copied the content of both (console and log file):

    _*console*_:

    Forcing initialization of Utils...
    Forcing load of ECW DLL...
    Forcing load of SHP DLL...
    App params:
    Param: 0 : m=J9
    Param: 1 : s=480x600
    Param: 2 : l=en
    Param: 3 : p=C:\Users\F4c0r\workspace\gvSIG
    log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (Messages).
    VM specified: J9
    Log file: ...\workspace\gvSIG\log\1285931463957.gvsig-mobile.log.txt

    _*log file at start:*_

      WARN [main] - OS NAME: Windows Vista
      WARN [main] - VM: J9
      WARN [main] - Add pan tool: true

    _*log file later:*_

      WARN [main] - OS NAME: Windows Vista
      WARN [main] - VM: J9
      WARN [main] - Add pan tool: true
      WARN [AWT-EventQueue-0] - ActiveEditionBar

Well, a few messages seem to be sent, yet. But nothing about the image
error.

/What about the log4j warning? /

Regards,

Marcel