[Gvsig_english] Problem with gvSIG Mobile 0.3 and Trimble Juno SC

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Oct 18 12:19:35 CEST 2010

Hello Jukka:

On Windows Mobile 6.1 + IBM J9, you need to remove this file before running gvSIG Mobile:

\J9\PPRO11\bin\j9jit23.dll

You have to do it from your PC because the Windows Mobile file browser will hide it.

Also, the file:

\gvSIGMobile\persistence\appsettings.xml

should look like this, or else it might cause some problems:

http://subversion.gvsig.org/gvSIG-mobile/pilots/trunk/resources/persistence/appsettings.xml

We accidentally added some bad lines in the appsettings.xml file included in the CAB installer.

If you are using some Terrasync software in your device, it might be necessary to install PFTools (231.WINDOWS_MOBILE.CAB from the Trimble website) in order to properly manage the COM ports and let third-party apps (such as gvSIG Mobile) access the GPS data.

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)