[Gvsig_english] gvSig Java(?) & Layers fault

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Mon Oct 18 13:19:54 CEST 2010

Hello, Gary.

The error message you have sent in your previous message is not useful if you are running the official version (even if the error is similar). So please do this:

- close gvSIG
- delete all the log files under {user}\gvSIG\
- start gvSIG, try to open your SHP file and let the error happen
- close gvSIG and send the new log files to the list in a ZIP file (this is better than copy-pasting some lines as you did before)

Other suggestions:

- send the SHP, DBF and SHX files to the list in a zip file
- using your old computer: open the SHP file, export it to a new SHP file and try it in your new computer

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)