[Gvsig_english] problems with the map option

Franz Franz_Weigert at web.de
Wed Oct 20 14:18:00 CEST 2010

Ah, while Iam at it. On the same print layout I want to do a
box/grid/spreadsheet. But in the options I cant define the thickness of the
lines nor the color and in the printout they are too thin and light grey. Is
there a possibility to work around the limited design options for the
box/grid/spreadsheet. I tried to ungroup them and manage the lines with the
"Border" option, but it just creates a line around the outer borders of all
the  cells, instead around every single cell.
Thx in advance again.

---
And since I forgot to quote my answer before I will do it here:

Hi,

I tested a few options today to look when this error occurs and why it
doesnt occur on all view-windows and "solved" the problem. The cause of this
error was a layer with streets. I created a .bmp file as design for some of
the streets and used it, which caused this problem. After I removed the .bmp
file as design and created one with the options gvsig offers, all worked
perfectly just as it should. So there must be some incompability problem
with the .bmp files.
Thx a lot for your answer.

Greeting Franz

---

Hello, Franz.

Can you reproduce the error using a very simple project? For example:

- create a folder called c:\test in your computer and copy some small
shapefiles to that folder

- start gvSIG, create three views, populate them with the small shapefiles
and create the map (layout) with those three views

- when the error occurs, save the project, close gvSIG and send the three
shapefiles and the project file (.gvp) to the list in a zip file.

Maybe we'll be able to reproduce exactly your project and fix the error. If
you can reproduce the error using WMS layers, all the better.

Regards,
Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
---
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)