[Gvsig_english] Adding WMS layer to map control

Dipl.-Inf. (FH) Florian Pum pum at fh-bingen.de
Tue Oct 26 13:55:15 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm currently evaluating the use of libFmap in one of our applications.
I managed to create a little test app containing a map control. But now
I want to add a WMS layer to the map control and don't know how to
create it. I tried to use the WMS classes from libRemoteServices but
they only create instances of ILayer whereas the map control expects
instances of FLayer.  Can anybody give me some hint how to do it?

Thanks, Florian