[Gvsig_english] Horizontal lines appear when opening postgis linelayer in gvSIG OA Edition

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Sep 23 14:05:58 CEST 2010

Hi,

Quite often odd problems with vectors and rasters have something to do
with projections.  I would start with investigating the SRID of the
features in PostGIS, what is stored into geometry_colums, and perhaps by
playing with projection that gvSIG project is using.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Paul Shapley  wrote:

 Hi All,

I'm using gvSIG OA Edition and noticed that some line based shapefiles
imported into/from postgres/postgis display as horizontal lines. The
database and shapefile display OK as files. I've checked the postgis
layer in other gis so the problem appears to be in gvSIG.

	--
	Paul J. Shapley