[Gvsig_english] Looking for gvSIG 3D use cases

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 11:04:44 CEST 2011

Hi all,

As many of you already know, the final version of gvSIG 3D extension have
been released[1] few days ago. Now we are looking for case studies[2] in
order to see where and how gvSIG 3D is being used. This way we can promote
and expand gvSIG in different professional environments. The procedure is
very easy, (it could takes 10 minutes):

1. Download and fill case studies form[3] (if it is possible with a nice
screenshot :)).
2. Send your case study to  press at gvsig.com

Thank you for sharing your experience, and for spreading gvSIG.

Regards.

[1]http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com/2011/04/gvsig-3d-final-version-codename.html
[2]http://outreach.gvsig.org/case-studies
[3]
http://gvsig-desktop.forge.osor.eu/downloads/pub/documents/usecases/gvSIG_Successful_cases_en.odt
--
Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es