[Gvsig_english] group functions in geoprocesses

Manuel Madrid mmadrid at gvsig.com
Thu Aug 4 18:34:22 CEST 2011

Hello Ernesto and Fran.

Just wanted to clarify that what we're doing in gvSIG 2.0 with
geoprocesses is to unify all of them in an unique engine/toolbox. We'll
use the Sextante toolbox but this doesn't mean Sextante is going to
mantain all the geoprecesses. Inside the toolbox you'll find both the
Sextante geoprocesses and the original gvSIG geoprocesses which will
remain mantained by us.

Thus, the correct place to report issues regarding the original gvSIG
geprocesses is this list. We'll report them to the feature request tracker.

Thank you very much.
Manuel.

Manuel Madrid.
Product and testing manager.