[Gvsig_english] 3D Team capabilities

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:43:55 CET 2011

Hi all,

Here we are after the 7th International gvSIG Conference. We were glad to
see the interest demonstrated by the audience to our seminar.

We are very grateful to the project España Virtual, Prodevelop, CNIG and
the gvSIG association for their support so far. But now the ai2 team is in
trouble due to the lack of funding. As you probably know, the downturn has
a very negative impact on R&D teams. We want to continue developing gvSIG
3D, osgVirtualPlanets and any new challenges proposed.

The following video shows the capabilities of our team. Some of the
features showcased in the video have been developed in the scope of gvSIG
3D. Others are prototypes or research projects we are working on. Our
expertise is in 3D GIS visualization for desktop and mobile environments,
also in OpenSceneGraph. So if you are interested in contributing in any
manner contact us.

Switch on your speakers and enjoy the video!

http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com/2011/12/ai2-3d-viz-group-capabilities.html
--
Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es