[Gvsig_english] new dialogue without function?

Francisco José Peñarrubia fpenarru at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 10:05:59 CET 2011

Hi Wolfgang.

I suppose this is a bad translation. This checkbox means "Add layers to
the view but don't show them in TOC (Table Of Contents)". It is
something useful when you create DVD or projects where you want to
distribute some data, but you don't want the end user to touch or change
legends, or remove by accident the layer from the view.

Best regards.

Fran.

--
Fran Peñarrubia