[Gvsig_english] Error in the map display

Anna Hodgkinson anna.hodgkinson at thehumanjourney.net
Mon Jan 24 20:36:56 CET 2011

Hi David,

When you add your view to the map, is it the view that is grey and does it say something like "View empty"? Then it's a simple solution - when inserting your view a dialogue, in which you define your scale etc. pops up - In this you need to highlight the "View" you wish to display by simply clicking on it, before you hit "Ok".

I hope that this is a solution for you, but if it is actually the entire screen that goes grey I cannot help, sorry.

All best,

Anna

--
Anna Kathrin Hodgkinson MA MSt (Oxon) AIFA EES
Supervisor Geomatics

Oxford Archaeology: Exploring the Human Journey
Mobile: +44 (0)7906 638308 (personal)
Direct Dial: +44 (0)1865 980 855
http://thehumanjourney.net

Gurob Harem Palace Project