[Gvsig_english] Error in the map display

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 21:28:45 CET 2011

David,

This problem is known and the solution documented on our support
page:

http://oadigital.net/software/gvsigoade/gvsigbugs

(just search for "gray" on the page)

This is caused by a problem with your graphics card driver.
First, make sure the driver is updated to the latest version,
then try disabling 2D acceleration options until it works.

Best,

Ben

P.S.: GvSIG OADE uses its own bundled Java installation which
does not interfere or interact with any other Java installed on
your system, so removing other Java installations will not help.