[Gvsig_english] Developing gvSIG Mobile based applications

bhupal bhupalskanwal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 06:00:03 CET 2011

Hi,

I am facing a problem while making the cab file. I have following two
questions:

1. Do I need to make gvSIG mobile.exe file at my "deploy_WM5_ARM" folder
after completing the build procedure because while making cab file its
written in MakeCAB-gvSIGMobile with phoneME WM5.inf file
[Top.Files]
[Top.Files]
gvSIG Mobile.exe
replace_start.opt
build.number

So how to make the exe file and of which folder or jar I need to make exe
file.

2. How to make the replace_start.opt file and what options need to put in
this opt file for phone ME for WM 5.

Regards,
Bhupal