[Gvsig_english] default values for labels

Ruth Schönbuchner r.schoenbuchner at hotmail.de
Mon Jul 4 14:17:00 CEST 2011

Dear list,

"in the world" labels refer to world coordinates and change their size within the zoom scale (e.g. the label size depend on the extent of the layer).
The option "in the paper" gives the real size of the label in the paper, just as the size you want to print (e.g. label size 1 cm, you can measure it in the screen).
Units "pixel" are affected by the resolution of the screen and have a fix size.
Best regards,
Ruth

Ruth Schönbuchner
CSGIS