[Gvsig_english] Projektstand gvSIG/Sextante FossGIS 2011

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Fri Mar 11 21:17:02 CET 2011

Hello list,
we are at the moment 6 for the gvSIG/Sextante Stand at the Fossgis 2011
(http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2011/) und that is a very good number, ... and
could be better !
There is a very interesting program
(http://www.fossgis.de/konferenz/2011/programm/) and we don't need to be always
together at the stand.
If you want, we could write in the wiki
(http://www.webmapping.info/mwgvsig/index.php?title=Hauptseite) when is the best
time for each one to be at the stand. In this way there will be always someone
there and we can be also in the workshops and presentations.
Georg, do we have a gvSIG or Sextante Poster that we can use?
It would be great if someone could translate this document
(http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/quickstart/gvsig_quickstart.html)
into german. Simon Cropper has written it for the OSGeo Live DVD.
Regards
See you in Heidelberg!
Jose

 --