[Gvsig_english] German translation for OSGeo live DVD gvSIG quickstart available

georgsedlmeir georg.sedlmeir at muenchen.de
Wed Mar 16 15:32:57 CET 2011

Dear users and OSGeo-coordinators,
in the course of preparations for FOSSGIS 2011 I've translated this gvSIG
quickstart tutorial
http://adhoc.osgeo.osuosl.org/livedvd/docs/en/quickstart/gvsig_quickstart.html
into German (see attached file). It would be nice if someone integrated it
into the DVD and the corresponding website. The screenshots need to be
inserted again in German though, doing this here would change the layout and
I don't have the example data used in the tutorial at hand. I'm planning on
integrating the quickstart tutorial into the german gvSIg wiki
http://www.gvsig.eu/mwgvsig/index.php?title=Inhaltsverzeichnis
with modified screenshots and example data.

Best regards,
Georg

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n6176747/gvsig_quickstart.html.zip
gvsig_quickstart.html.zip