[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 RC1 available

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Thu Mar 24 17:56:31 CET 2011

Il 24/03/2011 17.33, Cèsar Ordiñana ha scritto:
> El 24/03/11 16:58, Antonio Falciano escribió:

>>> Hi Antonio,
>>>
>>> We have made some changes in the sextante integration with gvSIG to
>>> allow working with bigger raster files and also some performance
>>> optimizations, but it seems there's something wrong with it.
>>>
>>> Could you give us more info about the errors do you have while using
>>> sextante?
>> Hi Cèsar,
>> for instance, when I try to rasterize a vector layer, a
>> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException occurs which doesn't allow to
>> execute the process successfully. Here's the sextante.log attached.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Antonio
> Thanks Antonio, I'm going to add a new bug report about this.
>
> Have you tried by chance any of the raster only sextante tools?
>
> Regards,

Cèsar, I have tried Raster Calculator on a 6000x6000px tif raster file (SRTM4) and it seems to work fine. Congrats! I have noticed that it has been removed the limitation on big raster file... great!
However, SEXTANTE models which work with raster layers return the before mentioned java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException (see attachments).

Best regards,
Antonio

--

Antonio Falciano