[Gvsig_english] gvSIG 1.11 RC1 default language

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Thu Mar 31 17:15:33 CEST 2011

Dear Manuel,

This problem occurs on Windows Vista where my language is set to English
(South Africa).

This is how I did the installation of gvSIG 1.11 RC1:
1. Uninstalled gvSIG 1.10
2. Deleted the gvSIG folder (this is the folder with the andami-config file)
3. Installed gvSIG 1.11 RC1 - I specified that the install language must
be English

When I run gvSIG the language is Spanish. I have attached copies of the
andami-config.xml files for you to see:
- The first one is from after the install is finished but before I ran
gvSIG for the first time. You can see that locale-language="$ISO3_LANG"
- The second file is from after I ran gvSIG for the time. Now the
locale-language="es"

The problem seems to be with $ISO3_LANG and gvSIG doesn't recognise it.

Regards,
Frank.