[Gvsig_english] gvSIG and 2.5D data

Lucía Martínez martinez_lucpal at gva.es
Tue May 3 14:13:08 CEST 2011

Hi Wolfgang,

here you are two links where known problems are explained.

http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=15273&group_id=89&atid=732

http://forge.osor.eu/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=15272&group_id=89&atid=732

They are placed in this page where you can see another known problems,
maybe it could be of help in the future.

http://www.gvsig.org/web/projects/gvsig-desktop/official/gvsig-1.11/notas-de-version/known-problems/view?set_language=en

Lucía

--
Lucía Martínez Palomero