[Gvsig_english] Call for Mac Community contributors.

Agustin Diez Castillo adiez at uv.es
Thu May 19 17:18:12 CEST 2011

On May 19, 2011, at 10:20 AM, Jordi Torres wrote:

> Hi Agustin, Jorge, et al
>
> There are some extensions not prepared yet to be used with the extensions manager, and I don't know if we will be able to create a gvSIG distribution for Mac OS from the desktop interface without . I think we will face this problem in the near future... By now, and in my opinion, is a good idea to distribute a gvSIG-Full package, with the latests versions of the extensions.
This was my feeling because could be easier and even if the plugin manager is really simple to use. In the plugin manager I miss the OpenCad tool and I am unsure for instance about sextante, I dunno if the one in the repository it's the same that it's already installed in the 1303 build, is it?

> About the ecw issue maybe Ben from OADE can share his knowledgement.
For sure Ben knows better, but I think this a problem with GDAL as far as Kyngchaos' ecw plugin can handle those big files.