[Gvsig_english] gvsig 1.11 and network extension

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon May 30 09:16:39 CEST 2011

It's been a good occasion to try the Gvsig build process.
It went fine (after a bit of hacking of the ants), and I could load the
graph library both with my own gvsig build and the original one.

Have you planned to work with DB datas? I' experimenting various solutions
for TSP processing, with national road networks (principal roads). Loading
the whole dataset in memory would be unfeasable, so I'm looking for tools
that deal well with such amount of data, and preferably with RDBMS
datasets.? What's your experience with your extension? Are there real worls
case studies you could point me to?

Thanks again,
Giovanni