[Gvsig_english] Show new view maximized by default

Antonio Falciano afalciano at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 29 20:03:23 CET 2011

Il 29/11/2011 19.50, Jorge Gaspar Sanz Salinas ha scritto:

> El 29/11/11 19:34, Francisco Puga escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I create  a patch in gvSIG to open a new window view maximized by
>> default. Before applied it i want to ask if everybody agree with this
>> change, as there are people that likes the actual behavior of have the
>> view in a small window.
>>
>> Another option will be create a new option in preferences that allows
>> the user select if the view should be open by default or not, but this
>> is not done jet.
>>
>> Opinions?
>>

> mmm good question, and thanks for the job Fran
>
> I think the most desirable behaviour for me would be to open the view
> with the same size of the last view closed, but I'm not really strong on
> this.
>
> Probably adding this to preferences would be great, but if I have to
> choose for a default option, my choice is to maximize it.
>
> More opinions?

Hi all,
thanks for the patch, Francisco! As Jorge, I think that the better
choice is to maximize the view by default, because it's less time
consuming. The same behaviour could be extended to other types of
document, such as tables and maps, however in these cases it's useful to
consider it in user preferences. ;)

Cheers,
Antonio

--