[Gvsig_english] WFS layer attributes bug (2)

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 7 14:50:41 CEST 2011

Hello Fulvia,
I'm sure TSC will consider this problem and try to solve it as soonas they can, but it would be possible for the company who developed the project to commit itself the changes they need? I can imagine they know quite good what they should do, don't they?

Best regards!
Jose

--
José Antonio Canalejo Alonso