[Gvsig_english] CityGML patch for gvSIG 1.11 + 3D extension

Jordi Torres jtorresfabra at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:40:07 CEST 2011

Hi all,

We want to share with you our advances in the scope of the Project "España
Virtual". For this reason we have done a backport for gvSIG 1.11 of a new
feature we are working on: to load cityGML models.
There are two posts in the gvSIG 3D blog[1] explaining how to install the
patch and showing a videotutorial of how to load the models.
At this moment this feature is in development, and you will only be able to
load and visualize the models.
Please report any problems you find.

Cheers.

[1]http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com

--
Jordi Torres Fabra

gvSIG 3D blog
http://gvsig3d.blogspot.com
Instituto de Automática e Informática Industrial
http://www.ai2.upv.es