[Gvsig_english] Welthungerhilfe GIS Starter Package 2.0

José Antonio Canalejo Alonso jacanalejo at yahoo.es
Tue Sep 20 09:22:36 CEST 2011

Hello Simon,
thank you for your report.
A specific gvSIG channel for the videos on YouTube would be a good Idea. Credits for the videos go to Geominds (they made them).

I think the best place to publish this information is gvsig.org because the GIS Starter Package was made for gvSIG.
At the moment we can't expect future additions of this package. The project is finished now but if someone wants to improve or update the package we could help to make some improvements.
Best Regards
Jose
--
José Antonio Canalejo Alonso
CSGIS
Email:jose.canalejo at csgis.de
Web: http://www.csgis.de

>Hi Ruth,
>Very interesting bundle. I hope to see all these
imported into the gvSIG
>and gvSIG-CE websites -- the videos
especially are an exceptional
>resource. The latter would be good on