[Gvsig_english] (no subject)

Benjamin Ducke benducke at fastmail.fm
Tue Sep 20 13:42:58 CEST 2011

I am afraid it's not. The extension ".adf" is also used
for ArcInfo binary grids. And that's what the GDAL driver
understands. A TIN in ArcGIS is a custom data structure.
I don't know any open source driver that can read this
format. I am not even sure there is publicly available
documentation, so that an open source driver could be
developed.

Ben

--
Benjamin Ducke