[Gvsig_english] Build error developing gvSIG 2.0

Cèsar Ordiñana cordinyana at gvsig.com
Mon Sep 26 14:44:36 CEST 2011

El 26/09/11 10:20, Jordi Torres escribió:
> Hi Cesar,
>
> Thanks for your quick answer.
>
> When I say "update the sources" I refer to svn up in gvSIG 2.0
> sources. I am running maven in the console, and it is when compiling
> gvSIG 2.0, not my project. Jesus and me are experiencing the same problem
> when we update the gvSIG 2.0 sources. When we clean the project we can
> compile it all, but is a little time-consuming task.
>
> Correct me if I am wrong, Is not error stack trace (-e option)
> activated by default? Anyway next time I get the error I will paste
> the build log.

Hi Jordi,

No, the -e option is not activated by default in maven. I don't know
why, because it is a very useful information, maybe it is too much
verbose in some cases. I enabled it by default in the launchers provided
to integrate maven in eclipse for the gvSIG projects, I think it is
worth it.

Cèsar Ordiñana Navarro
gvSIG software architect
DiSiD Technologies (http://www.disid.com)