[Gvsig_english] gvSIG XY layer

Niels nihecht at web.de
Wed Sep 28 10:59:49 CEST 2011

hello,
I have two questions concerning xy layers in gvsig 1.11.0 or gvSig OADE
2010.

1) When I include a .dbf table to my project I am able to draw a xy layer
out of it and depict it, make changes etc.  in my actual view. Howevere,
after storing and closing the projct, when reopening it, the xy table  will
be removed from the project.

2) I wonder iof there is any way to make  a xy layer with coordinates other
than degree/deciamal degree with two positions of decimal degree, only. (z.B
-10,56/-76,35)
I am trying to make a map with archaeological sites, each site one
coordenate, but as it is not possible to include decimal seconds the site
located clse to each other appear as one single site. How can I change the
format for entering ccordinates?

Thanks for your comments

Niels