[Gvsig_english] Error building gvsig mini (android) in Eclipse

刘应杰 lyj_uptech at 126.com
Tue Feb 7 03:15:33 CET 2012

Hi Alberto :

       I have simmilar issue to
http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2012-January/008174.html

       I send you the snapshots of the build path window, and  project->properties->Android window of the es.prodevelop.gvsig.mini.lib。
       how can I do next to solve this problem?
       By the way I try to modify the reference library PATH in the project->properties->Android window.But it is not work.So I modify the project.propecties file manully.

                                                                                 yours:lori