[Gvsig_english] gvSIG Mini 2.0 alpha

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Mon Feb 20 10:29:31 CET 2012

Hi everybody,

we've just generated an apk with the "alpha" version of gvSIG Mini 2, so
anybody can test it. This version has the functionality of the version
2, but there are some details left such as, strings translation and fix
some bugs. When we estabilize this version it will be published in the
Android market.

You can find some info of the new functionalities in this presentation
(in Spanish) [1], this is the link [2] to the apk and this is the link
to the QR Code [3].

This version of gvSIG Mini works on Android 2.2+. You should enable this
option [4] on your device to allow the installation from outside of the
Android market.

Best regards.

[1]
http://gvsig.gva.es/download/events/gvSIG-Conference/7th-gvSIG-Conference/reports/7j-Novedades_gvSIG_Mini.pdf