[Gvsig_english] Add transparency to all the symbols of a legend [1]

Nacho Uve nachouve at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:18:13 CET 2012

Antonio!!!

Both scripts are wonderful features!!! Thank you very very much!!!!
"Batch transparency" works perfectly!!!!!

but the legend one do not launch any dialog...

I've found that can be related with this two imports:
      from com.iver.utiles.xmlEntity.generate import XmlTag
      from com.iver.utiles import XMLEntity

Any pointer to solve the problem?

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
Nacho v

2011/12/14 Antonio Falciano <afalciano at yahoo.it>

> Hi all,
> here's two Jython scripts about legends of vector layers:
> http://ge.tt/9gxJWxA?c (Batch legend and Batch Transparency)
> In detail, the script "Batch transparency" allows to apply the
> transparency/opacity to all the classes of symbols of one or more vector
> layers at once, a common task that is very time consuming, as you
> all probably know by experience. I'm sure that it can be improved
> further because not all shape and symbols types are currently supported,
> however I was wondering if it could be a good starting point in order to
> have this feature in the official gvSIG versions.
> Thanks for your kind attention.
>
> Cheers,
> Antonio
>
> [1]