[Gvsig_english] Gvsig mini Android compilation/running problem

n.guth at gmx.de n.guth at gmx.de
Mon Jan 30 13:27:15 CET 2012

Hi everyone!
I keep having problems to compile / run gvsig mobile on my Android 3.2 device. I'm finally able to compile and install the apk-file, but when i try to run it, i get an error that the SplashActivity Activity cannot be instantiated as the class cannot be found. I used the script to get the sources and changed the Build paths in Eclipse.
By the way: is it normal that for instance the gvsig_mini_base.jar has a size of only 166Byte?! I added target/class to the build path to bypass that problem....

Another question: how likely is it to add some GIS functionality to gvsig mini? I want to digitize point features and add some attributes. I already read that it may be possible to use the gvsig mobile code and change it a bit, but is that feasible without too much effort?

Thanks in advance
Nico