[Gvsig_english] install Gvsig Mobile 0.3 on Trimble Juno 3B

fboussug f.boussuges at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:53:25 CEST 2012

I have find this topic with a similar problem and I have try the solution
:http://listserv.gva.es/pipermail/gvsig_internacional/2010-October/006117.html

- I have uninstall Trimble tool V3
-I have configured the GPS port "none" in windows

Gvsig 0.3 start and the GPS start!

but it's very slow! and the screen is "freeze" (I need to close the
application window and open the window to refresh the screen). An idea to
have more "speed"?

Other problems are always:
-in my gvsig 0.3 the "Pan tool" (the hand to move on the map) is not visible
(no icon).
-I can't navigate in my repository to select my layer (i'm limited to
"Mydevice/..)